Friday, September 18, 2009

back for good

Two months ago I was in a very complicated situation most of the time I was really drop dead. But now everything is doing fine.My man is with me now after for some months that he had a relationship with the other girl.(for several months our life was so complicated).I hope that we are back for good.We are living together now and struggling each and every day of our lives. Life is in deed tough.We are dealing with so much differences. Without God’s grace I am nowhere now. Living with my man outside the marriage is against my will and God’s will but I began to like this idea so that we will get to know each other better and we will learn more things together.I pray hard at night that God will guide and love us and hopefully that we will last for long. I want us to catch up all those wrong things that we have done.

No comments:

Post a Comment